Become a Professional Dog Trainer and Live Your Dream!
Professional Dog Trainer Course
First class education at an affordable price!
Are you tired of working a nine-to-five job? Are you missing the passion and excitement of doing what you love? Are you wondering how your life has slipped away and you haven’t accomplished anything? Well, Raising Canine, LLC’s Professional Dog Trainer course can help you find the passion and excitement you’re missing!
If you want to become a dog trainer, Raising Canine’s Professional Dog Trainer course is an in-depth course that has all the right ingredients for you to become a certified, cutting-edge professional dog trainer in the fast-growing industry of animal training. The Professional Dog Trainer Course is self-paced and remote, so you can work on it when it’s convenient for you. And, the best news is that it’s very reasonably priced!
Students who have taken the Professional Dog Trainer course and sat for the CPDT-KA (Certified Professional Dog Trainer) exam, passed with an average score of 90%. Even more impressive, they passed the learning theory section of the course with an average score of 91%! Learning theory is the area dog trainers struggle with the most – and 32% of the CPDT exam is on learning theory.
When you choose Raising Canine’s Professional Dog Trainer Course here’s what you get:
- A Comprehensive Understanding of How Animals Learn
- Knowing how animals learn will help you, as a professional dog trainer, recognize causes of problems, and when and why a particular technique is not working.
- A Thorough Knowledge of Dog Behavior
- Really understanding dog behavior will get you quicker results.
- Practice in the Application of Dog Training
- Dog training is a skill, and getting hands-on experience is essential to being a great professional, certified dog trainer.
- An Understanding of How to Run Group Class
- In your career as a certified dog trainer, you will find that group classes can be quite difficult because of the different learning styles and skill levels of your clients – we help you get the best results for everyone.
- Skill in Working With the Humans that Own the Dogs
- The dogs are the easy part – it’s changing the human behavior that’s hard! We give you the information and help you need to work effectively with your clients.
- Weekly Phone Calls With Your Instructor
- The phone call brings it all together. During the call you’ll learn how to take all the things you’re learning and actually use them in real-life situations. We help you in the beginning stages of your dog training career – we talk about your current clients and help you become a professional dog trainer that people can’t wait to hire!
- Private Interaction & Support With Your Instructor*
- If you need to discuss personal issues, or other issues not appropriate for the group, you can always schedule an appointment to talk privately with your instructor.
- A comprehensive course in the fundamentals of running a business
- If you plan to make your living as a dog trainer, you almost certain own your own business, because there is little corporate opportunity for dog trainers. So, you must understand the fundamentals of running a small business or you will always struggle to balance income, private live, etc.
- A strong grounding in the ethics of the dog training industry
- Dog trainers encounter difficult situations on an almost daily basis. Understanding the different ways to approach a situation and make the best decision for all involved is crucial to your reputation and longevity in this industry.
We don’t rely on gimmicks or mythology – we teach each beginning Professional Dog Trainer the science behind animal learning to give you a solid foundation as a Professional Dog Trainer. With that fundamental knowledge under your belt you have the ability to analyze and resolve the most difficult behavior problems and excel in the field of dog training.
This course is divided into several modules. Each module has textbooks and homework assignments. Many of the assignments are practical – for instance, you will develop a curriculum which you will be able to use when you begin teaching classes as a Professional Dog Trainer and you’ll develop handouts that you will be able to use in your dog training practice. The information you learn from this course will qualify you to become a certified dog trainer.
Our Professional Dog Trainer course is based on the mastery model – in other words, you don’t do an assignment and get a grade; rather, you do an assignment, your instructor reviews it, and usually returns it with comments and revisions. This process continues until the instructor is satisfied that you have a thorough understanding of the concepts being taught.
As you become skilled in your ability to analyze and assess behavior problems, and once you’ve demonstrated a good understanding of the concepts, you will begin analyzing and reviewing other people’s work. By looking at what others are doing, you will develop your critical thinking skills to an even higher level.
Start whenever you want! Because this course is self-paced, you can start right now – no waiting until a new class begins. Part of the benefit of this school for dog trainers is learning from others who are more advanced than you.
First Class Education at a Price You Can Afford!
If you purchase all modules at once, you’ll save $1,030.00. Here’s how it breaks down:
|How Animals Learn + Phone Call||$||
|Dog Behavior + Phone Call||$||
|The Humans + Phone Call||$||
|Training + Phone Call||$||
|Business + Phone Call||$||575.00|
|Ethics + Phone Call||$||575.00|
The phone call is free if you purchase the entire course, so the entire Become a Professional Dog Trainer course, including the phone call, is only $2,500.00 so that’s a savings of 29%!
There is no phone call option available for purchase of individual modules.
Because this is an on-line course, there is a certain amount of technical knowledge/skill required. We’ll help to the best of our ability, but we are not Internet techies! You will need to be able to transfer video (Raising Canine provides a large file transmission service), edit documents, etc. Again – we’ll help you where we can (and we’re pretty good), but this capability is necessary to take the course.
Tuition and Financing Options
The tuition covers the cost of enrollment in the course. Tuition does not include the cost of books and equipment or any mentorship you may engage in.
Raising Canine offers financing options which will work with your budget! To learn more about payment options, contact us at either 512-916-4007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you finance your enrollment, there is a one-time Application Fee of only $50.00.
Click on the module for an in-depth description:
*Private interaction with the instructor is on an as-needed basis, and should be used to discuss issues of a private nature which are not appropriate for the entire group.
**Because there is no way to separate the topics on the phone call, if modules are purchased separately, there is no access to the phone call. In the chart above, the value of the phone call estimated at approximately $100.00 per month (2 calls per week).
Refund Policy – The course fee will be refunded, in its entirety, so long as the enrollee completes at least 8 hours or one-half of the course, whichever is less, and is dissatisfied with the course; and who requests a refund in writing, providing a reasonable basis for their dissatisfaction, no later than the 14th day after the course is concluded; or, for a course in which the instructor or the instructor’s qualifications are different from the instructor or the instructor’s qualifications stated in any advertising, publicity, or solicitation for the course, before the course begins that they elect not to attend and requests a refund in writing.
Please be aware that this refund policy is written by the State of Texas, and is primarily designed for 1-2 day seminars. In plain English, it means that after 8 hours of attending the course, Raising Canine, LLC is no longer obligated to refund your enrollment fee.
This course is not transferable.